From past to present
The founding members of Centre de santé Saint-Boniface are as important as ever! They are represented by:
- the CEO of the Société de la francophonie manitobaine (SFM)
- the President of Université de Saint-Boniface (formerly Collège universitaire de Saint-Boniface)
- the CEO of the Catholic Health Corporation of Manitoba (formerly the Grey Nuns).
While the Centre is independently-governed, these leading members of the Franco-Manitoban community play a key role in ensuring the organization runs smoothly by:
- participating in Board member nominations;
- organizing the annual general meetings as well as special meetings;
- lending their approval to important projects (such as a change in mission or mandate, establishing a subsidiary or an auxiliary corporation, etc.).