Having a baby in Canada
Accès–Access Saint-Boniface | Room 392
Free Prenatal Class in French
Your pregnancy and the birth of your child deserve all your attention. Come and learn more with a primary care nurse in a multicultural environment*.
This THREE-session class tailored to the needs of the participants deals with the following topics:
- Nutrition and breastfeeding
- Labour and delivery
- Comfort techniques and medical options
- Postpartum period and infant care
These sessions will include:
- A question and answer period with the nurse
- Light snack and refreshments
Support persons are welcome! Community resources and bus tickets are available, if required.
Registration: Please call 204-940-1155
To download the poster of this program, click here.