Having a baby in Canada
Accès–Access Saint-Boniface | Room 392
Free Prenatal Class in French
Your pregnancy and the birth of your child deserve all your attention. Come and learn more with a primary care nurse in a multicultural environment*.
This THREE-session class tailored to the needs of the participants deals with the following topics:
- Nutrition and breastfeeding
- Labour and delivery
- Comfort techniques and medical options
- Postpartum period and infant care
These sessions will include:
- A question and answer period with the nurse
- Light snack and refreshments
Support persons are welcome! Community resources and bus tickets are available, if required.
The sessions are free, but you need to register by November 29, 2017.
Registration: Please call 204-940-1155here.