Having a baby in Canada
Free Prenatal Class in French
Your pregnancy and the birth of your child deserve all your attention. Come and learn more with a primary care nurse in a multicultural environment*.
This THREE-session class tailored to the needs of the participants deals with the following topics:
- Nutrition and breastfeeding
- Labour and delivery
- Comfort techniques and medical options
- Postpartum period and infant care
These sessions will include:
- A question and answer period with the nurse
- Light snack and refreshments
Support persons are welcome! Community resources and bus tickets are available, if required.
We have currently not set any dates for this programme. However, we do encourage you to contact us if the program interests you or if you would simply like to receive further information!
Please call 204-940-1155