Fall Prevention Clinic
Thursday, February 27, 2020 |
Accès–Access Saint-Boniface |
The Fall Prevention Clinic is designed to help at-risk people reduce the likelihood of falls.
A referral from the health care provider is required to register for the clinic.
During the visit with an interdisciplinary team (nurse, dietitian, occupational therapist, pharmacist and exercise specialist), the person receives the following services:
- Fall risk factor screening
- Comprehensive assessment of:
- the person’s general state of health
- the medication the person is taking
- the safety of the person’s home
- Interventions and personalized recommendations
The clinic is free. Services are provided in French and English.