Prenatal Class in French
Saturday, December 7, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (in French only)
Accès–Access Saint-Boniface | Salle 394
Your pregnancy and the birth of your child deserve all your attention. Come and learn more with a primary care nurse.
This class tailored to the needs of the participants deals with the following topics:
- Labour and delivery
- Comfort techniques and medical options
- Postpartum period and infant care
- Nutrition and breastfeeding
Support persons are welcome! Bus tickets are available, if required.
Registration deadline : November 27, 2019
- There will be a break from noon to 1:00 p.m.
- The building opens at 8:45 a.m. on weekends
- Access to the 3rd floor is limited. Our representative will welcome you on the main floor between 8:50 a.m. and 8:55 a.m.
To download the poster of this program, click here..