Prenatal Class in French
Saturday, March 21, 2020 | 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Accès–Access Saint-Boniface | Room 394
Your pregnancy and the birth of your child deserve all your attention. Come and learn more with a primary care nurse.
This class deals with the following topics:
- Labour and delivery
- Comfort techniques and medical options
- Postpartum period and infant care
- Nutrition and breastfeeding
Support persons are welcome! Bus tickets are available, if required.
Registration deadline: March 11, 2020
- There will be a break from noon to 1:00 p.m.
- The building opens at 8:45 a.m. on weekends.
- Our representative will welcome you on the main floor between 8:50 a.m. and 8:55 a.m.