Programs and Operations Manager
Temporary (indefinite duration), full-time position (1.0 EFT)
Start date: December 3, 2018
A career at Centre de santé Saint-Boniface provides excellent professional development opportunities in a welcoming francophone environment that promotes self-reliance, creativity and innovation. Centre de santé offers primary health care services in both official languages to the French-speaking population of Winnipeg and to the residents of St. Boniface.
The Programs and Operations Manager is a member of the leadership team at Centre de santé Saint-Boniface. He or she is responsible for managing the provision of Centre de santé’s programs and services as well as planning, implementing and evaluating policies, programs and practice.
- Lead and manage an interdisciplinary team of healthcare providers.
- Determine community needs and plan and develop programs to support these needs.
- Work in close partnership and collaboratively with the other members of the leadership team.
- Build partnerships in the community and collaborate with others to support program delivery.
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep them informed about Centre de santé activities and to learn about services provided and unmet needs to track the evolution of the population served.
- Develop and supervise plans for programs and projects that respond to the needs identified by studying mandates, identifying target populations, gathering and analyzing the necessary information and evaluating action plans.
- Plan, implement and evaluate healthcare programs.
- Develop operational strategies and activities.
- Assume responsibility for collecting monthly statistics and reports.
- Play an active role in the work of internal and external committees.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies and practices.
- Stay abreast of innovations, trends and best practices in community healthcare services.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, both oral and written.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing multiple healthcare programs whether they are focused in a community, healthcare facility or hospital; and experience in community development
- Superior organizational skills and capacity to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Energetic, driven, and collaborative leader.
- Thorough knowledge of community programs and resources.
- Knowledge of human resource management and budget management.
- Acute sense of communication, people skills and leadership.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Training in LEAN Management is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in health or social services related field.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant business, health or social services is an asset.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record check, Adult Abuse Registry check and Child Abuse Registry check.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to:
Centre de santé Saint-Boniface
170, rue Goulet
Winnipeg (Manitoba) R2H 0R7
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.