(Walk-In Connected Care Clinic – Accès–Access Saint-Boniface)
Various permanent full-time and part-time positions
Centre de santé Saint-Boniface is seeking team players for the positions of Family Physician to work in a clinic that is designed to serve all residents of Winnipeg who require immediate non-urgent health care, after regular office hours.
These positions provide excellent professional development opportunities in a welcoming francophone environment that promotes self-reliance, creativity and innovation.
- Walk-In Connected Care Clinic within a Primary Care/Community Health setting.
- Interdisciplinary team which includes family physicians, nurse practitioners, primary health nurses and primary care assistants.
- Weekly access to shared care psychiatrist for consults.
- Flexible/variable working hours (noon to 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekends and holidays).
- Fee for service billing. NO OVERHEAD.
- Electronic medical records (EMR) with IT and administrative support.
- Doctorate in Medicine.
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CCFP) certification or in the process of obtaining it.
- Licensed to practice by College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba.
- Hold valid Canadian Medical Protection Association (CMPA) coverage or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a computerized environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively work within an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to work flexible/variable hours.
- Be physically able to perform work requirements.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Adult Abuse Registry check and Child Abuse Registry check.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter, to:
Dre Julie Lévesque-Taylor
Centre de santé Saint-Boniface
170, rue Goulet, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R2H 0R7