2 permanent part time positions (0.5 EFT), days and evenings
A career at Centre de santé Saint-Boniface provides excellent professional development opportunities in a welcoming francophone environment that promotes self-reliance, creativity and innovation.
Centre de santé offers primary health care services in both official languages to the French-speaking population of Winnipeg and to the residents of St. Boniface.
In collaboration with the Provincial Health Contact Centre, Centre de santé provides the francophone/bilingual services of the Health Links−Info Santé program. This program offers qualified nurses the opportunity to be part of a progressive primary care team.
Under the general supervision of the team leader, the successful candidate will:
- provide professional assessment of callers’ needs;
- help callers navigate the healthcare system;
- provide health-related information, recommendations, referrals and follow-ups to callers.
- Current R.N. registration with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba (CRNM).
- Bachelor of Nursing degree (asset).
- Three (3) to five (5) years of recent clinical experience in an emergency department, in community health or in a combination of areas, such as medical/surgical, geriatrics, mental health, and maternal/child health, are preferred.
- Experience in telephone triage, other telephone system or crisis intervention is an asset.
- Demonstrated basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Appropriate combination of education and experience will be examined.
$35.66 – $42.05 / hour (MGEU)
To be determined
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bilingual/French requirement nursing position grant may be available to you: www.gov.mb.ca/health/nurses/bfrng.html