Pocket size COVID-19 Resources Sheet
Centre de renouveau Aulneau Renewal Centre : Wellness checks to help address the anxiety that people may have due to COVID-19: https://aulneau.com/wellness-check-covid-19 or call 204-987-7090.
- The “Seneca Warm Line”, a 24-hour phone line for persons struggling with mental health and addiction challenges and people experiencing unusual feelings of anxiety, depression, loneliness or fear. Call 204-942-9276 or 204-231-0217.
- Employment Support Line: Call 204-237-9263 ext. 137
Anxiety Disorders Association of Manitoba (ADAM) :
Anxiety support line for anyone seeking support during this challenging time: call 204-925-0040.
Shared Health Manitoba – COVID-19 Guidance and Tools to Support Mental Wellness
Government of Manitoba– Mental Health Virtual Therapy Program
Government of Canada:
- How to apply for Employment Insurance (EI)
- How to apply for Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
Winnipeg Harvest – How to access food
Winnipeg in Motion – How to stay active during COVID 19
Fédération des aînés franco-manitobains (FAFM) – Physical activity videos (in French only)
Supports for seniors
COVID-19 resources for older people in Manitoba
City of Winnipeg, United Way Winnipeg, A & O: Support Services for Older Adults
Call 311.Assistance with delivery of groceries, medications and specialized social services, and assistance in obtaining access to other well-being resources.
NorWest Co-op Community Health–Support Line for Women Experiencing
Domestic Violence: 204-940-6624
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Triple P Positive Parenting Program – 10 tips for parents and caregivers during Covid-19.
Winnipeg Public Library
Healthy Start For Mom & Me – Weekly Virtual Groups.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To participate by telephone, call 204-949-5350.